Google
 

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Cookbook for People that can not cook!

Hi everybody,

it is time for cookbook number three!!

Tonight I thought I am gonna tell you about my secret weapon: The Cookbook for People that can't cook Click Here! .

Whenever I am not in the mood to stand in the kitchen for hours to prepare a delicious meal or dessert I take this book out of the drawer!

This is just the right Cookbook for you if you live on a small budget, you don't know how to cook or you are a bachelor(ette): The cookbook for people that can't cook Click Here! !!

The things I like most about this book is that it gets straight to the point: the preparation of the meal (my absolute favourite is the oven baked lamb chops) - and the best thing is it saves you a lot of money in your weekly shopping!!

Everybody I referred this cookbook to was impressed how easy the instructions are to follow and as a positive side effect you save on your weekly shopping budget with the cookbook for people that can't cook Click Here!

Enjoy - and remember there is a 100% money back guarantee!!